Web Content Manager
12/9/2013 4:37:00 PM
The Web Content Manager will maintain the LasikPlus online presence. Primary responsibilities include development, execution and analysis of all digital marketing messaging for both LasikPlus.com and content marketing initiatives. The Web Content Manager works closely with marketing colleagues and agency partners to maintain the proper voice and tone of all site content. In addition, the Web Content Manager will work with web analytics to develop, maintain and monitor site standards.
· Manage content for organization's web presence. Includes copywriting, copyediting and proofing.
· Manage content marketing initiative. Includes contribution to ideation sessions, approval of editorial content and maintaining appropriate cadence of content publication.
· Collaborate with external agencies and partners as well as internal stakeholders.
· Maintain editorial standards, SEO standards and accuracy and quality of content.
· Act as the first point-of-contact for site-related questions for internal teams. Manage site content updates and requests.
· Use SiteCatalyst and other data points to analyze website and to inform content-related decisions, including A/B testing and site improvement projects.
· Establish, maintain and optimize company database email marketing program in line with overall marketing strategy.
· Work with Silverpop or similar platform to create deploy, monitor & report on email communications.
· Collaborate with internal teams to align on strategy, define priorities, share site performance and outline improvement opportunities and plans.
· Serve as a liaison between Marketing & IT.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Strong Project Management skills including ability to manage multiple competing priorities and deadlines.
· Strong analytical skills.
· 5-7 years + experience managing website content and production using a CMS. Wordpress and ExpressionEngine experience a plus.
· 3-5 years experience working with digital analytics, including an understanding of technical requirements and limitations.
· 3-5 years experience in email marketing.
· Proven skill with writing/editing and proofing skills, with an exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
· Knowledge of digital marketing techniques including SEO, social media and content marketing.
· High-level technical understanding (HTML, XHTML, CSS) of basic web technologies.
· An in-depth knowledge of the technologies and processes involved in managing web content.
· Creative eye for user experience and design.
· Effective in working both independently and in a cross-functional team setting.
· Possesses strong interpersonal skills and communication skills.
· Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
· Strong computer proficiency, including Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
· BA/BS degree required.
Apply Online: http://www.localeyesite.com/listing/web-content-manager-5913
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com