Customer Service and Clinical Trainer
6/2/2016 12:24:00 PM
Are you ready to begin an adventure? We are looking for a high-energy, self-directed individual to build a customer service career with our entrepreneurial company in the ophthalmic diagnostic device market. Our device is used by ophthalmologists and eye care professionals to diagnose certain eye conditions and help surgeons in planning treatments.
The Customer Service and Clinical Trainer is responsible for on-site setup and the clinical training of the users of our advanced device. This position also receives and resolves customer inquiries and complaints regarding the device, and will facilitate sales for ongoing maintenance agreements and software upgrades.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum 5 years JCAHPO certified COT or higher preferred.
- 5 years of clinical experience, and/or 5 years of training experience.
- Strong organization and communications skills.
- Experience with after-sales support strongly desired.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/customer-service-and-clinical-trainer-0602-houston-tx-5257
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
- Delivering effective onsite training
- Maintain documentation of training
- Communicate results of training or other client interactions to management as required
- Selling and executing extended maintenance agreements with existing customers
- Representing the company during sales meetings and tradeshows
- Phone and online support for users and potential users
- Participating in any meetings where customer service input is requested
- Collaborating with other departments to produce educational or promotional materials
- Post market surveillance and surveys
- Ability to travel overnight 50 to 60% of the week and occasionally on weekends.
- Ability to preform some lifting and handling of equipment related to product