Optician / Licensed
9/21/2014 11:45:00 PM
Cohen’s Fashion Optical (CFO), is the pre-eminent retail optical chain in the New York marketplace. CFO is known for high fashion frames, state of the art lenses and exceptional customer service. CFO team members are high energy, supportive and customer focused.
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/optician-licensed-0921-danbury-ct-3238
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
Overview of Functions:
The Optician/Lab Manager delivers exceptional customer service through the eyewear selection, delivery process, and the accurate and timely processing of ‘in-house’ jobs. The CFO Optician uses Lifestyle and Needs Satisfaction techniques to maximize sales and retain customers. Assists on the retail sales floor with technical measurements to ensure accurately made eyewear. Assists the retail sales team with technical items to overcome customer objections and drive sales.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Immediately greets customers in a warm, sincere manner
• Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service through ensuring the accuracy of all eyewear.
• Drives profitable store sales by analyzing and responding to the customer’s needs, wants and prescription.
• Assists co-workers who have questions or problems; pro-actively assists with the technical aspects of sales and product recommendations.
• Develops professional business relationships with other Associates and Doctor
• Ensures high quality through accurate measurements and realistic delivery time quotes.
• Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames, to include but not limited to the following:
• Utilizing optical prescription, evaluates prescription in conjunction with customer's visual requirements to recommends specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit customer needs
• Assists customers in the selection of frames and coordinates frames with optical measurements and prescription
• Conducts measurements of bridge and eye size, temple length, vertex distance, pupilary distance and optical centers using appropriate tools
State licensure or certification
Previous experience in optical lab preferred
Minimum of 3 years optical dispensing experience (where applicable)
Prior customer service and retail experience preferred
The successful candidate must meet the position requirements in order to perform the essential functions of this position and achieve the desired outcomes/results. CFO offers a comprehensive benefits package and a great retail environment!