Customer Service - (Homebased)
4/30/2013 11:46:00 AM
To service our customers' needs by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
* Service existing and potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services that the company offers.
* Educate eyecare professionals on the companies frame and lens offerings and programs.
* Open customer accounts by recording account information.
* Maintain customer records by updating account information.
* Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
* Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
* Mail information and promotional materials to customers.
* Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
* Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing needed results as needed.
REQUIRED: OPTICAL INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE (EITHER IN A RETAIL EYECARE PROFESSIONAL ENVIRONMENT, OR AS AN OPTICAL INDUSTRY SALES REPRESENTATIVE)
Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Telephone Etiquette, Detail and Accuracy Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills, Listening, Resolving Conflict, Analyzing Information, Multi-tasking, Knowledge of basic computer applications (Word, Excel, Internet)
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401(k), Vacation
Apply Online: http://localeyesite.com/job_postings/2889-general-staff-sales-professional-job-9249
>>> Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com