Lab Managers / Lab Technicians
1/10/2017 11:46:00 PM
Cohen's Fashion Optical (CFO), is the pre-eminent retail optical chain in the national marketplace. CFO is known for high fashion frames, state of the art lenses and superlative customer service. CFO team members are high energy, supportive and customer focused. We are currently seeking professionals for our NYC Metro & Long Island locations. Overview of Functions: The Lab Manager/ Lab Technician delivers exceptional customer service through the eyewear selection, delivery process, and the accurate and timely processing of in-house jobs. The CFO Lab Managers/ Lab Technicians uses Lifestyle and Needs Satisfaction techniques to maximize sales and retain customers. Assists the retail sales team with technical items to overcome customer objections and drive sales.
Apply Online: https://localeyesite.com/job/lab-managers-lab-technicians-0110-garden-city-ny-1280
<<< Back to Jobs listing
See more Ophthalmology Jobs, Optometry Jobs, and Optical Jobs at www.localeyesite.com
- Major Duties and Responsibilities: Immediately greets customers in a warm, sincere manner
- Conveys a commitment to providing unsurpassed customer service through ensuring the accuracy of all eyewear.
- Drives profitable store sales by analyzing and responding to the customers needs, wants and prescription.
- Assists co-workers who have questions or problems; pro-actively assists with the technical aspects of sales and product recommendations.
- Develops professional business relationships with other Associates and Doctor
- Ensures all Company approved lab safety programs are implemented and maintained consistently per standards, creating a safe working environment for all associates and customers.
- Ensures high quality through accurate measurements, correct pricing, and realistic delivery time quotes.
- Fills ophthalmic eyeglass prescriptions and fits and adapts lenses and frames, to include but not limited to the following:Utilizing optical prescription, evaluates prescription in conjunction with customer's visual requirements to recommends specific lenses, lens coatings and frames to suit customer needs
- Conducts measurements of bridge and eye size, temple length, vertex distance, pupilary distance and optical centers using appropriate tools
- Accurate final inspection to ensure only correctly manufactured jobs are delivered to customer
- Accurate neutralizing of prescription lenses to assist in driving eyewear sales
- Education: High school graduate or equivalent Previous experience in optical lab preferred Minimum of 3 years optical dispensing experience (where applicable) The successful candidate must meet the position requirements in order to perform the essential functions of this position and achieve the desired outcomes/results. CFO offers a comprehensive benefits package and a great retail environment! Please apply online.